ENGINEERING DIVISIONS - SENIOR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 15 years related working experience with minimum of 8 years in managerial level.
- Proven track record and competency in the overall design and supervision of multi-disciplinary projects from planning, development, conceptual design up to implementation.
- Positive attitude, strong leadership, good interpersonal and organization skills.
- Highly developed written, verbal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Preference will be given to Professional Engineers.
OIL & GAS DIVISION - LEAD ENGINEERS & SENIOR ENGINEERS (PROCESS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL AND PIPELINE)
- Degree in Engineering with working experience in the design of onshore plant and offshore facilities. Candidates are required for process / mechanical / electrical / instrumentation & controls and pipeline.
- Experience with PTS, Shell and/or ESSO design codes and practices.
- Lead and Senior Engineers should have twelve (12) years and ten (10) years practical experience in Oil & Gas industries respectively.
SENIOR TRANSPORT PLANNERS / MODELERS
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in modeling and forecasting for various modes of transportation.
- Familiar with EMME/3 or similar software.
STRUCTURES / BRIDGES / POWER - SENIOR ENGINEERS
- Degree in Civil / Structural with a minimum of 8 years related working experience in industrial / power plants / high-rise buildings / bridges.
- Candidate should preferably have experience in the design of r.c. Structures / dynamic foundation / heavy civil engineering works / structural steelworks for industrial, power plants and bridges.
POWER PLANT - SENIOR ENGINEERS
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 8 years experience in power plants industry.
- Familiar with relevant codes and standards.
- Knowledge of Piping Design and Stress Analysis / Thermal & Process & Steam Water Cycle Design / Lightning Protection / Grounding System / Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) / Motor Drives.
MECHANICAL - SENIOR ENGINEERS
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 8 years experience in building services and / or sewerage / water pumping system.
GEOTECHNICAL - SENIOR ENGINEERS
- Degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering. Master degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years post- qualification experience in design and construction supervision of geotechnical works.
- Experience with Finite Element software (e.g.PLAXIS), design of slope stabilization, land reclamation, ground improvement, deep excavation or tunneling works will be considered an advantage.
INFRASTRUCTURE/ WATER SUPPLY/ DRAINAGE/ HIGHWAY/ RAILWAY - SENIOR ENGINEERS
- Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 8 years working experience in design of earthworks / roads / drainage / water reticulation systems / sewerage works / flood mitigation projects / highway / roads / railway.
- Good technical report writing skills.
PLANNERS / SCHEDULERS
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Project Scheduling for engineering works using software like MS Project / Primavera.
ENGINEERS – ALL DISCIPLINES
- Relevant recognized Engineering Degree with minimum CGPA of 3.0 points and above.
- Related working experience in earthworks, roads, drainage, water supply, sewerage works and building services.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
CHIEF / SENIOR RESIDENT ENGINEERS – (ALL DISCIPLINES)
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- PE with a minimum of 15 years working experience in managing either one or more of the following: - railway projects / highway projects / building services / architectural services / building construction / bridge construction involving multi-disciplinary works.
RESIDENT ENGINEERS – (ALL DISCIPLINES)
- Relevant recognised Engineering Degree with a minimum of 8 years site supervision experience.
- Certified Professional Engineer.
ASSISTANT RESIDENT ENGINEERS – (ALL DISCIPLINES)
- Relevant recognised Engineering Degree with a minimum of 5 years site supervision experience.
LAND SURVEYORS / GEOMATIC ANALYSTS
- Relevant recognised Degree with 3 years or more related working experience.
- Knowledge in Remote Sensing, GPS site surveying, topographical map and GIS software.
- Willing to travel.
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGERS / OFFICERS
- Relevant Degree with 5-10 years related working experience and involvement in quality assurance activities.
- Familiar with internal or external auditing process.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2008 requirements will be added advantage.
HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICERS / ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICERS
- Relevant Degree with 3-5 years related working experience.
- Registered with DOE as an Environmental Officer and registered with NIOSH as a Health & Safety Officer.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS / ENGINEERING ASSISTANTS
- Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in M&E infrastructure works and buildings services or civil & structural works, earthworks, track works, drainage and road works.
- Candidates with extensive working experience but without Diploma will also be considered.
- Relevant Computer Aided Design Drafting qualifications with good working knowledge of AutoCAD programme.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience in Civil / Electrical / Environmental / Mechanical / Railway / Highway / Structures / Infrastructure / pipeline / architectural works.
CLERK OF WORKS – (ALL DISCIPLINES)
- Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- 5-20 years working experience in either one or more of the following : M&E Infrastructure works, building services or civil and structural works, earthworks, track works, drainage and road works or other relevant discipline.
- Conversant with drawings and specifications.
ACCOUNTS MANAGERS / EXECUTIVES
- Finance or Accounting Degree / ACCA / CIMA / MACPA / LCCI & etc with 3-5 years related working experience.
- Responsible for preparing full set of group accounts, cashflows and management reports.
- Working knowledge of MYOB or other accounting systems.
CORPORATE FINANCE EXECUTIVES
- 3-5 years related working experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Able to prepare and analyze financial valuation models.
LEGAL /CORPORATE EXECUTIVES
- Degree in Law.
- At least 3 years of related working experience.
- Execute, monitor and administer overall legal functions for the company.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to respond in a tactful and professional manner.
HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVES
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Oversee the smooth running of the full spectrum of human resources including planning, execution of recruitment and retention strategies, training & development, employee relations, performance management and compensation & benefits.
JUNIOR SECRETARIES / SECRETARIES
- Private Secretarial Certificate / Diploma.
- 1-5 years relevant working experience.
- Computer literate with good typing skills.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
DOCUMENT CONTROLLERS /ADMIN ASSISTANTS
- Minimum SPM or certificate in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications.