Job Scope :
· To lead and provide support to the team on Corporate Finance
· To ensure corporate exercises and assignments are managed,
coordinated, and executed efficiently.
· To ensure compliance by the Company of relevant guidelines and
· To conduct industry and peers’ research as well as the regular compilation
of information/data from internal and external sources.
· To coordinate with internal/external stakeholders to ensure prompt and
accurate communication of Company performance and strategy
· To conduct feasibility studies, valuation and financial modelling for potential
· To be a point of contact with external and internal stakeholders that may
include bankers, solicitors, members of the investment community,
authorities, business partners, consultants, internal business functions and
· To support the department in other tasks and responsibilities as required,
which may include performance management, financial reporting, industry
· A recognized degree and/or professional qualification in Accounting,
Finance or other related areas.
· Minimum of 5 – 7 years working experience in corporate finance-
related roles in similar entities, investment banks or reputable firms.
· Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
· Excellent writing and communication skills with good command of
spoken and written English.
· Adaptive in challenging situations and able to undertake diversified
tasks and responsibilities
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment