He/she will be responsible for:
• Oversee the design of projects involving treatment of wastewater, disposal of wastewater and sewage, and stormwater management.
• Review proposals, plans, or design related to proposed water treatments systems.
• Review project land acquisition and resettlement plan.
• Review and recommend water quality objectives and standards for water discharges and treatment recommendations.
• Conduct cost-benefit analysis for the construction of waste water systems, and waste water treatment plants.
• Prepare comprehensive tender documentation package based on FIDIC ‘Conditions of Contract for the preferred procurement approach including ‘Employers Requirements’, detailed performance specifications and conditions of tender.
- Bachelor‘s in Civil Engineering/ hydraulic engineering, public health engineering, environmental Engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or equivalent (internationally recognized professional qualification).
- A master’s qualification in the above disciplines will be preferable.
- He/she will have 15 years of experience as a Waste Water Treatment Design Engineer on major sewerage treatment projects.