He/she will be responsible for:
• Monitoring of design and implementation of the subproject, for the water supply subprojects.
• Identify problems and opportunities for the provision, operation and management of a sustainable water supply system in selected city corporations.
• The nature, direction and outputs of the proposed preparatory studies for the water supply subproject, including the proposals related to alternative water supply sources, and implementation through detailed design.
• Assist in preparation of detailed cost estimates and specifications for proposed water supply capital works and equipment.
• Assist in preparation of the operation and maintenance (O&M) procedures and manuals for
• Participation in the proposed Community Consultation Plan and consulting with any Stakeholder Committees that may be establish during the subproject implementation.
• Awareness Program and consulting with any Stakeholder Committees that may be establish during the subproject implementation.
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent, preferably Master’s in Civil/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Should have over 15 years of experience in planning and designing WSS activities, and a minimum of 10 years proven work experience and skill in similar position in developing countries.