- To assist in ensuring the smooth operation of CSO Office.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences if any
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, dictation, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Involve in company’s activities.
- Carry out all secretarial and administrative duties other than those stated above as directed including for other divisions and departments when directed.
- Reputable Certificate or Diploma in Secretarial course.
- Possess 5 – 7 years secretarial experiences.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize workloads and meet timelines.
- Good inter-personal skills. A good team player
- Willing to learn and work beyond hours.
- Reasonable command of written and spoken English. Able to write and speak Bahasa Malaysia
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malaysia