INSPECTOR OF WORK (ELECTRICAL)
- Able to coordinate site work independently with minimum supervision, good interpersonal skills, meticulous, confident, high analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work under Resident Engineer (RE)’s instruction and direction closely.
- Able to work overtime during day time and weekend is an added advantage
JOB SCOPE :
- The person requires performing site supervision and coordination to ensure that the works carried out by the Contractors are within quality standards and correcting specification.
- To check, monitor, inspect, perform quality control checks, and monitor work in progress and final inspection on completed works.
- Reporting on non-conforming matters found during inspection to RE and follow up with Contractor on the action to be taken.
- Coordinate and supervise Defect Rectification Works during Defect Liability Period.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) as an Inspector of Works.
- 5 years of experience in Electrical works.
- Experience as an Inspector of Works in consultancy engineering firms is an added advantage.
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Contract
Job Location: Malaysia petaling jaya