Minconsult aims for excellence in professional deliverables including in: planning, feasibility studies, and design and project management. Minconsult aims to be a leader in the implementation of environmental regulation compliance in all company operations, and to ensure optimal community environmental enhancement in line with government and global policy.
At Minconsult, we practice in our activities these principles of sustainable development:
1. Design towards preservation and protection of the existing environment by introducing cost benefit solutions.
2. Incorporate efficient design with respect to, inter-alia, energy, water and material conservation and waste minimisation during project abandonment/end of life period.
3. Adopt innovative green technologies that promote environmental sustainability.
4. Promote utilisation of renewable energy.
5. Promote project adoption of Building Information Modelling (BIM), Plant Design Management System (PDMS) and Geographical Information System (GIS).
6. Promote green modular building concepts to conserve time, reduce waste and other construction impacts.
7. Incorporate design complying with green rating tools.
8. Promote design that safeguards the health, safety and well-being of occupants/communities.