Icons have extraordinary characteristics such as ground-breaking design, technological innovation or other pioneering forms. They often transcend original purpose to become an indelible part of the landscape, a defining moment in time setting a new standard that continues to inspire.
MINCO’s extensive experience from projects in an array of roles has honed our engineering acumen, enabling us to transform challenges into champions.
We are proud to lay claim to iconic projects ranging from structures and transportation to infrastructure. and advisory.
MINCO has been honoured with numerous awards including: the Award for Industry Excellence in Exports (Services) and the Award for Excellence in Export (Services), Malaysian Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
Our greatest award and thus reward, is client and community satisfaction. Some are shared here.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Cities Improvement Project, Pakistan
- The Proposed Jabal Omar Development, Makkah Al-Mukarramah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Emergency Infrastructure Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Project – Contract 2 – Rehabilitation of Road from Balkh via Sheberghan to Andkhoy
- Asian Development Bank Road Employment for Settlement and Integration of Returning Refugees and Displaced Persons (Rehabilitation of Road from Kandahar to Spinboldak)
- Consultant for Project Management and Detailed Engineering Design Review Consultancy Services for Solar PV Plant at Maria Reyna Xavier University Hospital Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines
- ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisation (AFEO) ASEAN Outstanding Engineering Achievement Award for Year 2013 at Jakarta
- Project Management and Detailed Engineering Design Review Consultancy Services for Engineering, Procurement and Construction of 86.24kWp Solar PV Plant at St Paul’s Hospital Cavite, Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines
- Construction and Completion of Additional Headland and Beach Nourishment for Coastal Protection Works at Teluk Lipat, Dungun, Terengganu for the ECERDC.
- Business Strategy and Implementation Plan Study for Tok Bali Industrial Park, Kelantan (ECERDC)
- Perkhidmatan Perunding Kejuruteraan Untuk Cadangan Membaikpulih Loji Rawatan Air Bukit Chupak (10 JLH) Dan Menaiktaraf Sistem Agihan di Jajahan Gua Musang, Kelantan (“SERVICES”)
- Cadangan Membina Jejantas Pejalan Kaki Di Sekitar Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur (Di Jalan Ampang Berhampiran Bangunan AIA – “Third Party Independent Checker”.
- North-South Expressway Implementation of New LED Lighting System at Selected Locations in Section N5 Untuk Tetuan Projek Lebuhraya Usahasama Berhad (PLUS).
- Proposed Consultancy Services for Detailed Assessment, Design and Site Supervision for Six (6) Water Treatment Plants (CAPEX 2018).
- Consultancy Services for design and site supervision for Proposed Pipe Replacement Program in Selangor, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya Year 2019 : Package 28 and Package 29.
- Pembinaan Pusat Rekod Pendaftaran Negara, Sepang, Selangor.
- Proposed New RHB HQ Building on Lot 29 and Upgrading of The Existing RHB Centre, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur.
- Coastal Protection Works at Merchong, Pekan, Pahang.
- Perkhidmatan Perundingan Bagi Pembinaan Loji Rawatan Kumbahan Serantau Bandaraya Melaka, Melaka Bandaraya Bersejarah.
- The Appointment of Principal Consult for the Coastal Protection Works at Teluk Lipat, Dungun, Terengganu for the ECERDC – Study & Detail Design and Construction Supervision.
- Pemasangan Eletrik Untuk Pembinaan Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah (IPD) Yan, Kedah.
- Mersing - Kg. Sedili Besar New Coastal Road Project for East Coast Economic Region Development Council (ECERDC) - Design of Construction Supervision.
- Design, Renovation, Installation and Commissioning of National Mail and Parcel Hub (NMPH) at Section 21, Shah Alam, Selangor – M & E and C & S Works
- Formulation of New Water Supply Rules and New Regulation on Fees & Charges under the Water Services Industry Act (WSIA) 2006 for Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN).
- Bukit Kuang Bridge, Project in Terengganu for East Coast Economic Region Development Council (ECERDC) – Design of Construction Supervision.
- Baggage Handling System Linking Satelite Building and Express Rail Link Platform in Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Facilitate Checking Out of Passengers and Baggage at Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station.
- Sewerage Pipe Network Project Kuala Sawah Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
- Solid Waste Transfer Station, Taman Beringin, Mukim Batu, Kuala Lumpur - Project Management, Preliminary Engineering and Construction Supervision.
- Project Audit & Assessment for the Setting up of Infrastructure and Computerisation of 500 Secondary & Primary Schools in Northern Region of Peninsular Malaysia.
- Projek Pembinaan Tapak Pelupusan Sisa Pepejal Sanitari Di Mukim Gombak Selangor.
- (Rawang Sanitary Landfill Project) – Preliminary Engineering and Construction Supervision.
- International Convention and Exhibition Centre At Kuala Lumpur City Centre – Preliminary Engineering for Civil & Structural and Mechanical & Electrical for the Complex.
- The Sewage Treatment Plant Project for Government of Malaysia – Preliminary Engineering and Construction Supervision.
- Proton City Development Project – Project Management and Preliminary Engineering for the Development of New Township for Proton Manufacturing Plant in Tg. Malim.
- Cyberjaya Development (Flagship Zone – Phase I) – Detailed design of sewerage works for all Phase I, project management and detailed design.
- Tilting Train Project, Sg. Siput to Bidor – Preliminary Design Engineering Design and Construction Supervision for Double Tracking.
- Kuantan Kertih Railway – Project Management, Preliminary Engineering and Construction Supervision for Route Plan Development and Cost Estimation from Kuantan to Kertih Petrochemical Complex and Port Area.
- Kertih Port Facilities Expansion Project – Project Management, Preliminary Engineering and Construction Supervision of the Offshore and Onshore Facilities.
- PMC, C & S and LV 5.28MWp Solar Rooftop at Maskargo Buildings, LCCT, Sepang, Selangor.
- Jabatan Kerja Raya Cawangan Elektrik Ibupejabat Jabatan Kerja Raya Kuala Lumpur (1997) – Deputy Director / Project Manager Project Management and Special Design. - Special Project such as MACRES (Remote Sensing) for Ministry of Science & Environment. - Project Management Team for Malaysian Embassy in Bangkok, China, New York and Other Embassies. - Project Management Team for Custom and Immigration Complex (Second Link) Malaysia-Singapore in Johore and Staff Quarters.
- Cawangan Elektrik Ibupejabat Jabatan Kerja Raya Kuala Lumpur (1995)– Chief Design Engineer / Project Manager - Renewal and Approval of Electrical Design for National Projects.
- Member of Tender Evaluation Committee. Member of the committee of Registration approvals for Pusat Khidmat Kontraktor.
- Water Supplies Section Ibupejabat Jabatan Kerja Raya Kuala Lumpur (1991) – Senior Electrical Engineer - Design of Water Treatment Plants and Booster Stations which Cover High Voltage as well as Low Voltage Systems.
- Spearheaded Preventive Maintenance Program Jointly Conducted with the Swedish Government. During this Program, Upgrading and Rehabilitation Studies Conducted in a Number of Existing Treatment Plants in 10 states.
- Empowered as the Chairperson of the Audit Committee for the Cawangan Bekalan Air Total Quality Management Implementation.
- Electrical Engineer with Jabatan Kerja Raya, Selangor (1984).
- Gained Experience in Design and also Operation & Maintenance of Electrical Installations.
- Designed, Installed & Commissioned Special Projects such as the Energy Saving & Intelligent Lighting System for the Royal Guesthouse in Sabak Bernam.
- Remote Control Traffic Lights for Istana Padang Jawa.
- High Voltage & Low Voltage Electrical Installations for Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam Agriculture Park.
- Decorative Lighting for the Kota Darul Ehsan.
- Design Office at Ibupejabat Jabatan Kerja Raya Kuala Lumpur (1982) – Electrical Engineer.
- Involved in Electrical Design of Education Buildings such as Schools, Institutes of Higher Learning and Training Centers.
- Design, Installation & Commissioning of the Electrical System for the International Musabaqah Competition at Stadium Merdeka.