Since 1962, Minconsult has been a pioneering firm, defining achievement to include novel projects, creative progress and nation building.
Minconsult’s Corporate Firsts:
- Malaysian engineering consultancy to go overseas.
- Malaysian engineering consultancy to be awarded major international consultancies by International Funding Agencies.
- Malaysian engineering consultancy to implement an Integrity Policy in collaboration with Transparency International.
Minconsult’s Pioneering Projects:
Minconsult has served on many key projects that have increased economy and furthered technology:
- The World’s First 9HA.O2 Gas Turbine Combined Cycle Plant (Pasir Gudang Track 4A Power Plant)
- The First Automated Mail Processing Centre in Malaysia (POS Malaysia)
- The First High-Speed Tray Baggage Handling System in the Nation (KLIA)
- The First Fully Mechanized Solid Waste Transfer Station in Malaysia (Taman Beringin Solid Waste Transfer Station)
- The First Large Breakwater in Malaysia (Kerteh Port)
- The First Man-Made Wetlands in Malaysia (Putrajaya Wetlands)
- The First Independent Power Utility in Malaysia (Kulim Hi-Tech Park)
- The First Underwater Transmission Sea Link in Malaysia (Labuan)
- The First Major Road Tunnel in Malaysia (Karak Highway)
- The First Fully Elevated Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) System in Southeast Asia (Bandar Sunway)