Since 1962, Minconsult has been a pioneering firm, defining achievement to include novel projects, creative progress and nation building.
Minconsult ‘s Corporate 1sts:
Malaysian engineering consultancy to go overseas.
Malaysian engineering consultancy to be awarded major international consultancies by International Funding Agencies.
Malaysian engineering consultancy to implement an Integrity Policy in collaboration with Transparency International.
Projects also include:
· Malaysia’s first and longest road tunnel (Karak Highway)
· Large breakwater in Malaysia (Kertih Port)
· Undersea transmission line (Labuan)
· Automated Mail Processing Centre (Pos Malaysia)
· Wetlands-Based Natural Water Filtration System (Putrajaya)
· Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system in Malaysia which is the only elevated BRT in Southeast Asia(Bandar Sunway).
Minconsult has served on many key projects that have increased economy and furthered technology:
- First and only High-Speed Tray Baggage Handling System (KLIA)
- First and only National Postal Hub in Malaysia
- First major road tunnel for Karak Highway
- First and only Natural Wetland Design in Malaysia (Putrajaya)
- First Solid Waste Transfer Station in Malaysia
- First Sanitised Landfill Closure
- First Open Cycle Power Plant in Malaysia
- First Combined Cycle Power Plant in Malaysia
- First Coal Fired Power Plant in Malaysia
- First underwater transmission sea link (Labuan)
- First large breakwater in Malaysia (Kertih Port)
- First Combined Cycle Power Plant in Brunei
AS CORPORATE PIONEER
Minconsult has shown foresight and set the standards for corporate governance and direction.
- First indigenous engineering consultancy firm in Malaysia
- First, engineering consultancy firm in Malaysia and South East Asia to implement an Integrity Policy through a Memorandum of Collaboration with Transparency International Malaysia
- Pro-active involvement in environment-related projects, dating back to the 1970s, prior even to the establishment of the Malaysian Environmental Quality Act
- First Malaysian company to be awarded large international projects from International Funding Agencies – working with the Asian Development Bank, the World Bank, the Islamic Development Bank, and the Japan International Cooperation Agency
- First Malaysian engineering consultancy company to open offices in Australia, Pakistan and Bangladesh.