Much of Minconsult’s reputation comes from its behind-the-scenes work as a thinker and strategist for nation building and as a masterplanner. Where others may simply execute, Minconsult studies, audits, reviews, discusses, verifies and, most importantly, strategizes effectively to address the Client’s needs. From concept and design to legal and financial, as well as the various advantages and drawbacks, we provide solutions that will stand the test of time. What makes us stand out as a strategic planner is our ability to recognise what should be done. Our work has been a key building block in the strategic planning of the nation.
We embarked on challenges that exhibited our breadth of knowledge and skill as an industry expert locally and internationally. These include the National Airport System Plan, KTM National Bridge Maintenance Study, National Solid Waste Master Plan, National Sewerage Development Plan, National Axle Load Study for Peninsular Malaysia, National Water Guidelines and the National Transport Policy and Strategy Study. Internationally, we undertook the Afghanistan Masterplan for Road Network Improvement Project (Feasibility Study) and the Infrastructure Development-Public-Private Initiative for National Highway Development in Pakistan.
Minconsult provides quality strategic planning services that is recognised around the world.
- Plateau Regional Study Nigeria (1978)
- Afghanistan Master Plan for Road Network Improvement Project (Feasibility Study Component) (2005)
- Infrastructure Development-Public-Private Initiative for National Highway Development (2009)
- Study on How to Enhance Malaysia's Drive to Export Contractor & Professional Services (2007)
Minconsult has provided strategic planning solutions for major infrastructure projects.
- National Sewerage Development Plan - Sewerage Privatisation Study for EPU (1999)
- National Solid Waste Master Plan (1995)
- Road Axle Load Study for Peninsular Malaysia
- Tenaga Nasional Bhd Management and Engineering Evaluation on the framework of the power industry (2009)
- Electricity Planning Blueprint (Energy Master Plan) for Iskandar Regional Development Authority, Malaysia (2009)
- Sabah Sewerage Development Project
- National Water Guidelines for the National Water Services Commission (SPAN)
- Kuah Local Plan Study
- Seberang Prai Selatan District Development Plan (1994)
- Transportation Study for Klang and Port Klang Local Plan (1991)
Minconsult has provided strategic planning solutions for major transportation projects.
- North Peninsular Malaysia Regional Development Study (1992)
- Development Plan for the New Federal Administrative Capital City at Putrajaya (1995)
- National Transport Policy and Strategy Study (2002)
- Klang Valley Integrated Transportation System Study (2010)
- Malaysia National Airport System Plan (1981)
- Sabah Railway Master Plan (2008)
- KTM National Bridge Maintenance Study (1993)
- Environmental Planning Blueprint for Iskandar, Malaysia (2011)